We are currently updating and redesigning our left column resource bar. All current information is still accessible, plus new information under the Church/ Faith-Based Resources. We hope that when this is done, this will make it easier to find the resources you need. Contact is if you have any questions or are looking for any in particular.
IF YOU OR SOMEONE
YOU KNOW IS:
- Not getting paid for their labor
- Not free to change employers
- Being controlled by someone else
- Being forced to do something they don’t want to do
- Has been cheated into payment of debt upon arrival
You, he, or she may be a victim of human trafficking and eligible for free assistance.
Call the National Human Trafficking Hotline at 888.373.7888 for more information. Or, text INFO or HELP to BEFREE (233733)
Contact us at 559.725.1865 for support, resources, and consultation. You can also contact the Fresno Police Tip Line at 559. 621.5950