Freedom Churches are partnering faith communities who partner with the Coalition and are committed to addressing human trafficking from a collaborative, Christ-centered perspective.
The Coalition has been mobilizing and equipping churches since before we became an organization in 2010. We have worked with over 50 churches in the Central Valley, and have connections with churches in other states and across the globe.
Download the Fact Sheet on Freedom Churches
Our vision is to see followers of Christ leverage their influence to make a difference in the lives of those being exploited, responding effectively to human trafficking in our community. Whether you are a pastor, a church member, a business owner, an educator, a social worker, a student…YOUR voice is needed. Partner with us by identifying and reporting victims, preventing trafficking, and taking part in bringing transformation to our region.
Central Valley Justice Coalition commits to
1. Communicate (about regional human trafficking issues & news)
2. Provide Opportunities (prayer, education, prevention, ways to serve and lead)
3. Make transparent and detailed financial records available to all partners to ensure that your funds are being used to further our mutual goals.
4. Resource and Support (those affected by human trafficking; victims, survivors, families, advocates)
5. Educate and Consult (with church members, leaders, groups- this includes speaking at one event or providing one training annually by request)
View our Calendar for opportunities
Freedom Churches will
1. Identify a Coalition Representative (and build a team!)
2. Participate in Freedom Sunday. This is the final Sunday of February (or whenever you choose to participate!) For more info see our Freedom Sunday page
4. Partner financially.
5. Build a safe culture in your faith community (for victims, survivors, and their families.)
Freedom Churches in our Region
The churches whose logos are displayed below are actively committed as Freedom Churches. This means…
- The faith community is part of the Central Valley Justice Coalition, and will actively engage in addressing human trafficking from a Christ-focused and collaborative approach in our region
- A Coalition representative within the church congregation is being identified and working with a team to move forward in education and action steps
- This process includes
- Prayer and financial support
- Observing Freedom Sunday annually
- Intentionally fostering a safe culture for victims, survivors and their families.(i.e: training for church leaders or consultation on responding to needs in the congregation)
We are proud to welcome
1400 E. Saginaw Way
Fresno CA, 93704
3620 N Millbrook Ave
Fresno, CA 93726
2297 E. Shepherd Avenue
Fresno, CA 93720
Fax: (559) 323-7206
4450 N Brawley Ave #111
Fresno CA, 93722
1801 E. Teague Ave
Fresno CA, 93720
(559) 298- 7087
5724 N. Fresno St.
Fresno CA, 93710
(559) 431- 0333
Become a Freedom Church!
The process is focused on relationship! Our team is ready to:
- Meet anyone interested in learning more and forming a team
- Create a plan and process together, specific to your faith community
- Support the journey you have been on and are committing to